E30 series BMW 3
since 1983-1994 of release
Repair and car operation
- 1. Maintenance instruction
1.1.2. Overall dimensions
1.1.3. Place of the driver
1.1.5. Keys for the car equipped with an immobilizer
1.1.6. Window regulators
1.1.7. Safety cushions
1.1.8. Board computer
1.1.12. Counter of the total passable way
1.1.13. Sound signal
1.1.14. 3-step automatic transmission
1.1.15. 4-step automatic transmission
1.1.16. Mechanical transmission
1.1.17. Hand brake
1.1.18. Period of a running in of the car
1.1.20. Threefold catalytic converter
1.1.21. Engine oil
1.1.23. Ruled cargo placements in a luggage carrier
1.1.24. Start-up of the engine and driving
1.1.25. Driving receptions
1.1.26. Trailer towage
1.1.27. Actions at refusal of start-up of the engine
1.1.28. A start order from the additional battery
1.1.29. If the engine decayed during movement
1.1.30. Actions at an engine overheat
1.1.31. Actions at a wheel puncture
1.1.32. Ruled towings
1.1.33. Pressure check in tires
1.1.34. Check of a condition and replacement of tires
1.1.35. Shift of wheels
1.1.36. Installation of winter tires and chains
1.1.37. Check of an external condition of the battery
1.1.38. Battery charging
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engine
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Heating and ventilation
+ 6. Fuel system
+ 7. Exhaust system
+ 8. Transmissions
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Running gear
+ 12. Body
+ 13. Electric equipment
+ 14. Good advice
1. If the engine is started from the battery of other car, bodies of cars should not adjoin. Disconnect everything extraneous consumers (light devices and additional electric equipment).
2. If necessary remove jams from sections of the additional and discharged batteries.
Close openings rags (this measure is necessary to reduce danger of explosion and a personnel travmirovaniye).
3. Start the car engine with the additional battery, some minutes later finish turns to 2000 rpm.
5. (The point concerns only diesel engines). Charge the discharged battery from additional, supporting number of turns of the engine of the car with the additional battery at level of 2000 rpm within 5 minutes.
6. Start your engine, operating regularly. After start-up finish number of turns to 2000 rpm.
7. Carefully disconnect cables upside-down: at first negative, then positive.
8. Utilizuyte the rags covering batteries which can be soiled by electrolit.
9. Wrap jams of sections (if turned away).
If the obvious reason of the category of the battery is unknown (for example if you do not remember that the car for a long time remained with the included headlights), check the battery.